If you missed Thursday’s webcast presentation, boy, you missed a lot… We covered some of the BIG questions out there in the US housing market:
- The US housing market in a post-stimulus world
- What are the long-term effects of the 2009-2010 homebuyer tax credit?
- Where is shadow inventory creeping into the sunlight?
- Effects of falling home ownership rates
- Which housing markets are less bad and more worse than you think?
- Micromarket and structural factors influencing the housing market’s recovery.
Watch the recording by clicking here and following the registration prompts.
And if you’d like to view and download the presentation slides, see below.