WHEN: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 4:15 PM – 4:50 PM EDT
HOW: Webinar (https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/958897035)
WHAT: The 2010 US Housing Market is in full swing. Take 35 minutes after market close to investigate real-time housing market data – a look housing market analytics available through March 2010 from Altos Research.
We’ll examine pivotal market trends and answer critical housing market questions including:
* Where are active sellers taking price reductions?
* Where are new sellers entering the market relative to the existing supply?
* Where is buy-side activity surprisingly strong and weak this Spring?
* Which bubble markets are headed further south after their 2009 plateaus?
* What effect is the homebuyer market tax credit having on prices?
* Where is the S&P/Case-Shiller HPI headed in 2010?
Grab your colleagues too… Forward this invitation to anyone who needs to know about the US Housing Market. Reserve your seat here.