Relocation.com, the leading online consumer resource for moving services, today announced its listing of the “Best Real Estate Agent Blogs” in San Francisco.
Guess what? 4 of the 7 on the list are Altos Research clients! Woohoo! We’ve long said that they are three (3) fundamental questions that home buyers and sellers care about in real estate:
- What’s my home worth?
- What’s for sale?
- How’s the market?
If you’re a real estate professional and you don’t offer the answers to all three questions, you’re just inviting your website visitors to bounce to someone else who will provide answers to these questions.
Of course here at Altos Research, we specialize in “How’s the market?” and helping our clients provide real-time, transparent information to buyers and sellers out there. Here’s a list of the top 7 blogs:
– The Front Steps from Alex Clark
– Marin Real Estate Guide from Ginger Wilcox
– Absolutely Foster City from Jim Minkey
– San Mateo Real Estate from Vicki Moore
– Living Well in San Mateo from Raymond Stoklosa, Rebecca Williamson, and Chris Williamson
– Marin Homes from Ken Dara
– The White Oaks from Chuck Gillooley
– Marin County Real Estate from Mark Lomas
Congratulations to all that made the list and a special shout out to our peeps – the Altos Research “Data Geeks!”