In case you missed it on Friday afternoon (and hopefully that means you were writing an offer or prepping for that buyer coming into town this weekend!), here’s the download of Mike Simonsen’s interview on Tomato Radio.
The Real Estate Tomato, led by Jim Cronin and Jason Benesch, host a regular radio program where they interview movers and shakers in the real estate indusry. On Friday, they interviewed Mike Simonsen while I manned the chat to answer questions from the listening audience.
Some of the topics they covered:
- How to reach your clients & prospects on your real estate blog and with drip marketing
- Strategies for marketing with real estate data
- Today’s real estate market – including a look at markets like Phoenix and San Francisco
- Real estate technology tools
- Some technical mumbo jumbo about “APIs and live data feeds“
- An overview of the subscriptions plans to support real estate professionals available from Altos Research