Last night, ten (10) new market areas went live on AltosResearch.com! Here’s the list:
- Madera Metro (Madera County)
- Hanford/Corcoran Metro (Kings County)
- Visalia-Porterville Metro (Tulare County)
These three markets fill in the Central Valley from Fresno to Bakersfield, providing us complete coverage along the Interstate 5/CA-99 corridor from Northern California to Southern California.
Other Market Areas:
- Maui, HI – (Too bad there wasn’t any field research needed for this one – I would have happily volunteered). Maui adds to our Honolulu coverage in Hawaii. We also have Hilo/Kona on our target list down the road.
- Trenton/Ewing, New Jersey (Mercer County) – This continues to fill the greater Northeast, as we cover the entire Philadelphia/Delaware Valley including parts of South Jersey and south through Baltimore, Washington DC, Virginia Beach, and Richmond. We also cover all of Northern NJ as part of the New York City Metro and moving north along I-95 through Connecticut to Boston, including Hartford.
- Allentown, PA (includes Warren County, Carbon County, Lehigh County & Northampton County)- Also fills in north of Philadelphia and the extended New York metro area. (Yes, some people commute from here to NYC every day on the train.)
- Rowan County, NC – This is just outside of the Charlotte metro area and is a part of the growing I-85 corridor from Charlotte to Raleigh-Durham. We also cover Iridell County north of Charlotte (the intersection of I-85 and I-77 is in Statesville, NC where you can find a great tobacco outlet store. Good cigars for cheap. Been there – it’s great.)
- Carson City, NV – This pretty much covers Nevada for us now. We’ve been in the Las Vegas metro – both Clark County and Nye County – and the Reno/Sparks metro area (includes parts of Lake Tahoe) for a while. Carson City rounds out the major cities here.
- Oklahoma City, OK (includes Canadian County, Cleveland County, Grady County, Lincoln County, Logan County, McClain County, & Oklahoma County) Our first market in Oklahoma, with Tulsa on our long-term list.
- Myrtle Beach, SC – Golfing, beaches, and real estate. Just have to be there, right? Myrtle Beach adds to our existing South Carolina markets of Charleston, Hilton Head, and Rock Hill (York County – just south of Charlotte, and more importantly home of the Winthrop University Eagles. You might know them from your March Madness pools as the 9-time Big South champion and upset winner over Notre Dame in 2007. And yes, this is my alma mater. Somebody had to go there, right?)
You can check out these on these markets (and all of our live markets) by visiting our Free Research page.
Additionally, these markets plus 110 others are available for use in any of our Marketing Solutions for Real Estate Professionals or our Data Services for Financial, Corporate and Investor clients.
If you don’t see a market area, just ask us. It might be a market we’re covering but isn’t “live” on AltosResearch.com. Additionally, we can add new markets for paying clients based on data availability.